Requalification / Skills Assessments for SRC, Bronze Medallion and IRB Drivers and Crew will be held at the Club:
• Wednesday 24th November 5-7pm
• Wednesday 1st December 5-7 pm
• Sunday 5th December 9.30-11.30am
To complete your requalification, you need to:
• Be a financial member for 2021/22 season
• Complete the online module “Skills Maintenance 2021/22 Theory” and assessment.
Steps for how to access the online module:
1. Log into the SLSA Members Portal https://members.sls.com.au/SLSA.../modules/login/index.php
2. Select eLearning from the menu and then click on the red button, ‘Login to eLearning’ (this should take you to the eLearning portal without having to login again)
3. Click on the Menu and select and click on Training Library.
4. Course Categories will come up – scroll down to ‘SLS – Skills Maintenance’ and click on ‘View Courses’.
5. For the course ‘Skills Maintenance 2021/22 Theory’, click on ‘Enrol’.
Once you have completed the online course(s), print out or save the Certificate(s) on your device, so you can show them to the Assessor at the start of the practical assessment session you are attending.
Surf Sports athletes
To compete in the 2022 SLST State Open Championships (U15 to Open) or SLST Masters Championships athletes need to be financial, proficient and have completed 16 hours in the calendar year 1st January to 31st December 2021.
This is the first version of Ulverstone SLSC's roster of patrol teams for the 2021-22 patrol season
Please click here for details
USLSC Lifesaving Director